TRUSTEES OF THE CLIENTS' SECURITY TRUST FUND OF THE BAR OF MARYLAND


[color photograph of Sweeney District Court Building] Robert F. Sweeney District Court Building, Suite 341
251 Rowe Blvd.
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 260-1950
fax: (410) 260-1954


Sweeney District Court Building, Annapolis, Maryland, February 2001. Photo by Diane F. Evartt.


Appointed by Court of Appeals to 7-year terms:
Victor H. Laws, Sr., Esq., Chair (chosen by Trustees), 2001

Theodore W. Beaulieu, 2000; William V. Meyers, Esq., 2000; Richard A. Reid, Esq., 2002; Carolyn C. Woodside, 2002; Isaac Hecht, Esq., 2003; Vincent L. Gingerich, Esq., 2004; Charles O. Fisher, Esq., 2005; Barbara Ann Spicer, Esq., 2006.

Janet C. Moss, Administrator


Annual Report to Court of Appeals.

In 1965, the Clients' Security Trust Fund of the Bar of Maryland was established. The Fund reimburses clients for losses caused by the misuse of funds by members of the Maryland Bar (acting either as attorneys or fiduciaries). Reimbursements are made to the extent deemed proper and reasonable by the Fund Trustees. The Fund is supported by annual assessments upon members of the Bar as a condition of practicing law (Maryland Rule 16-811).

Appointed to seven-year terms by the Court of Appeals, nine trustees oversee the Fund.

Maryland Judiciary
Maryland Government
Maryland Constitutional Offices & Agencies
Maryland Departments
Maryland Independent Agencies
Maryland Executive Commissions, Committees, Task Forces, & Advisory Boards
Maryland Counties
Maryland Municipalities
Maryland at a Glance


Maryland Manual On-Line

Search the Manual
e-mail: mdmanual@mdarchives.state.md.us

 Maryland Manual On-Line, 2001

April 1, 2001   
Note: In this past edition of Maryland Manual, some links are to external sites.  View the current Manual


[ Archives' Home Page  ||  All About Maryland  ||  Maryland Manual On-Line  ||  Reference & Research
||  Search the Archives   ||  Education & Outreach  ||  Archives of Maryland Online ]

Governor     General Assembly    Judiciary     Maryland.Gov

Copyright April 10, 2001 Maryland State Archives